Tillamook Bay Community Colleg: General College Information
Tillamook Bay Community College provides access to quality education in response to the needs of our community.
The College, in partnership with the community, is a center for educational excellence that provides access to lifelong learning; bridges to opportunity; an environment for innovation and intellectual pursuits; and leadership in the economic, cultural, and intellectual evolution of our community.
* Identify and assess the educational needs of the community.
* Provide quality courses and programs to enable students to achieve their education and career goals.
* Provide support services to enable students to achieve their education and career goals.
* Recruit, develop, and retain qualified staff and faculty to meet the mission, vision, and goals of the College.
* Develop and prudently manage the financial resources necessary to meet the mission, vision, and goals of the College.
* Provide facilities to support the mission, vision, and goals of the College.
* Participate in the economic, cultural, and intellectual life of the community.
Tillamook Bay Community College (TBCC) delivers college credit instruction, certificates, and degrees through its contract with Portland Community College (PCC). Portland Community College is accredited through The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Credits, certificates, and degrees earned at TBCC appear on PCC transcripts and are transferable to four-year institutions subject to the specific policies of those institutions.